Norton Rosettes Terms & Conditions
- When you place an order with us you must be aware of our terms & conditions.
- All prices are subject to vat at the current rate, except for export orders that may be vat free.
- We reserve the right to charge extra for very complicated printing requirements. We would of course, where possible, advise you of the extra cost in advance.
- All orders will be acknowledged by email any amendments must be notified to Norton Rosettes within 4 working days of receipt.
- Payment is on receipt of the emailed acknowledgement within 4 working days of receipt. All export orders must be paid with order.
- We reserve the right to send goods in the most appropriate manor and may make additional charges should the item be required urgently.
- All sizes are approximate. Descriptions and illustrations are provided as a general guide only.
- All our rosettes carry our contact details on the reverse.
- We reserve the right to change specifications or prices without prior notice, substitute other materials or colours, if quoted or ordered materials or colours are unavailable.
- We reserve the right to amend prices where necessary.
- Deliveries are undertaken at customers own risk subject to carriers' normal terms and conditions.
- The customer accepts responsibility for all printing ordered and indemnifies Norton Rosettes against copyright or propriety rights infringements.
All images featured on our website are as representative of our product range as possible. Please be aware that due to the varied settings of individual computers and monitors, colours etc may vary slightly from actual products offered.
- Security Policy
We use Sage Pay to collect/process transaction information such as your credit / debit card information through a secured page on our website. Full details about the security and how we use your details can be viewed here - http://www.sagepay.com/security_policy
We also adhere to best practices of data protection and PCI compliance.
Returns and Complaints
- All errors and damage must be reported within 3 days of delivery in order that we can rectify the problem.
- In the unlikely event that you wish to complain please contact us immediately so we can do our best to help rectify the problem.